FIRSANIL Dietary Supplement is used as a food product containing biologically active substances that have a beneficial effect in:
- chronic inflammatory diseases: vasomotor rhinitis, COPD, adnexitis, prostatitis, etc.;
- autoimmune and allergic diseases: allergic rhinitis, bronchial asthma, atopic dermatitis, Crohn’s disease, nonspecific ulcerative colitis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, multiple sclerosis, etc.;
- neurodegenerative diseases: Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, senile dementia, etc.;
- liver diseases: cirrhosis, hepatitis, fatty hepatosis;
- genitourinary inflammatory diseases, moderate chronic renal failure;
- type 2 diabetes mellitus, metabolic syndrome;
- hypertensive disease;
- polycystic ovary syndrome;
- ischemic heart disease, consequences of myocardial infarction;
- recovery after severe infectious diseases;
- as a protector during emotional stress;
- as an adaptogen for vegetative-vascular dystonia, vegetative symptoms in weather-sensitive people;
- dietary food, as an additional source of peptides, amino acids and vitamins.
How to Use:
Adults and children over 14 years old take 2 capsules 2-4 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
Children from 6 to 13 years old take 1 capsule 2-4 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
Recommended Time of Use: 1-3 months. Further use should be agreed with the doctor.
TS-5 peptide complex, calcium carbonate, chamomile extract
Effect of the product is attributable to the unique composition of components (peptides, saccharides, amines), which are obtained via complex technological processing of raw materials – fish roe and milt. The product components are able to take part in metabolic chains as substrates and catalysts resulting in improved metabolism. This is the reason for the extremely wide therapeutic potential of the product, as it helps to restore broken connections and repairs the functioning of the body’s regulatory systems – nervous, immune, and endocrine.
TS-5 polypeptide complex has the following properties:
The most important properties of oligopeptides are their ability to regulate metabolism, activate antioxidant mechanisms, and restore genetic information reproduction.
As signaling molecules, TS-5 oligopeptides regulate the functional activity of all body systems.
Biologically active oligopeptides with a molecular weight of up to 5 kDa are able to penetrate into cytoplasm and nucleus and provide multiple beneficial effects on body cells and tissues.
The product’s efficacy has been shown both at the cellular level during in vitro studies of organotypic cultures, and at the whole body level.
Use of FIRSANIL product results in increased resistance of cells to many damaging factors: toxins, cytokines, free radicals, hypoxia, etc.
Experimental studies on tissue culture have demonstrated the ability of the TS-5 polypeptide complex to activate tissue regeneration. Neurogenesis, restoration and division of liver cells, and skin repair are significantly increased.
Chamomile extract, due to the presence of the active substance azulene, has anti-inflammatory, healing and anti-allergic effects. Another equally important component of chamomile is bisabolol, which also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
* * *
Individual sensitivity to the product components.
Precautions for Use:
Capsules should be swallowed whole, without chewing. The activity of the product components may be affected by digestive juices, so it is not recommended to compromise the integrity of the capsule.
Not a medicinal product. Free of GMO.
Release form: 250 mg capsules. 100 capsules in a package.
Store at a temperature of 5-250C with a relative humidity of no more than 75%.
Storage period: 12 months. The expiry date is the batch number and is indicated on the label.
“NVP NP Biola” LLC, 17 Yuryivska str., Kharkiv, Ukraine
on request of “Biodilik” LLC
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.